Monday, February 21, 2005

my daily bus trip

Why do people always sleep in the bus? Don't they know that they might actaully be causing hell-lot of awkwardness and embarrassment? Don't they realise that they are making the very person sitting next to them uncomfortable? And thank you, but i don't need that much warmth....In case you are very much into your dreamland in cold Alaska, let me remind you that i'm still in hot Singapore. Don't start dissing me cos i'm one BIG sweat machine. Keep too close to me and sooner than you say hey, my beads of cold, salty sweats' gonna dribble down your sun-kissed face.

It's always the same old bunch of people. The very tired middle-aged aunties, the JC kiddo, the 30-litre backpack trooper schoolboy or the i-studied-till-late tertiary students. I wonder what these people do at nite? Don't they sleep? I know you went clubbing blah blah blah....that's your freaking mother's problem, not mine! Don't start leaning on my shoulders as if i'm some giant pillow or something. It's so darn oppressive when some tired i-had-a-rough-nite faggot leans unto my body, you know that?

As much as i love my country, i don't really like the citizens here.
Education is like a parabola. Having much education doesn't necessarily mean a person has high integrity, likeable personality or good morals. On the contrary, i believe, it causes such values to be slighted. Take a look around next time you're in a bus, and you'll see what i mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home