Tuesday, February 22, 2005

there's something different about ME

Day in day out i've been lamenting on how bad this world is, how bad things are...Well, i guess it wouldn't kill me to write stuff on a lighter note. I was having lunch today when Xiaozhi commented that i look more handsome now with my hair longer than usual. Hey, i soon realised, that i may have to change my profile a little (c.f my profile)..i'm no longer the "not-so-handsome" guy...I might have to change that to "a-little-handsome"...Maybe i'll do that when more girls double-confirm my hypothesis.

Hmm...It seems that kind people are actually reading my weblog, though i do not know how many...I'm considering adding a counter to my weblog, BUT i don't have a single idea how to...I'll figure it out when i have the time...

I used to think that it doesn't matter whether people read the stuff you've written or not. Now, i'm very sure it DOES! It isn't like if no one were to read your stuff, you'll feel neglected or something. On the contrary, it should be taken in a contrapositive note. You feel happier when someone DOES read what you have written; be it whether they're fans or netizens...Hmm..Fans?

I've seen fellow weblogs and they're filled with nice pictures. Until someone gives me a camera (hopefully, a digital one), i can't create a pictorial out of my weblog. Neither have i a scanner or as such at home. Just a simple desktop and a reliable modem plus broadband connection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home