Saturday, March 12, 2005

am i sick and tired of blogging?

NO..i'm not sick and tired of blogging. It's only that there's 24 hours a day. Didn't really have the time and energy to sit in front of my com after a heavy school day's work. Mind you, i had four Sundays burnt. Four Sundays spent revising for my tests. Tests every week for four consecutive weeks. Finally, i can rest tomorrow. I just realised my last entry was like seven days ago. Have to make it a point to write something everyday; otherwise, i would have too much stuff to blog on after a few days' break.

Firstly, can all NUS students please have a little bus etiquette? I feel ashamed when i see my fellow schoolmates rushing to board a bus. Here we have our future engineers, doctors, lawyers, physicists, mathematicians,ermmm historians, sociologists....whatever, pushing and squeezing to get on a bus. Who takes care of the bus-stops anyway? LTA? Whoever it is, can i suggest erecting queue-lines at bus stops as well? It pisses people like me off when i've been waiting at the bus-stop for like 20 mins and when the bus comes, there's always some desperate "i'm gonna come" bas*ard who cuts into my path.

I have to stress hear that i'm NOT a very timid person. But i'm not vocal as well. When i was in secondary and poly, i prefer actions rather than words. I WOULD have whacked that bas*tard then. But hey, i'm an undergrad now. And school-fee's from my dad's CPF. In case you are not sure how this CPF thing works, it simply means i have to replenish the amount of money used for my education back into my dad's CPF account after i graduate. That includes interest as well. Meaning i have owed my dad approximately S$22,000 to date. The government says although it's my dad's money, i HAVE to put that money back into his CPF account by CASH. By protocol, they say.

Back to subject proper, regardless of whether i graduate or not, i still have to repay that amount of money. Would you jeopardize your expensive education for a f*cking bas*ard who steals your place in the bus? Even if you had arse as your brain, you would have done what i did, i.e. DO NOTHING.

People don't give me a damn cos i'm short. Ya i know i'm not 175 or 180, but that doesn't give them a reason to lokk down on me. What's so great about being tall? Come on, its because of the good food and good vitamins your rich parents supplied you with. Not everyone is lucky as you. I DESPISE 90% of the RICH people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home