Friday, April 22, 2005

2 papers down, 3 to go

In case you are wondering what's up with my title today...Yes, i had two examinations today. If you were to think "oh, it's only two papers...", let me tell you this...It's no laughing matter taking two papers on the same day. It's not like in secondary school where textbooks are as thin as the newspapers on Monday. Reading textbooks means reading and comprehending at least ( i emphasize again, AT LEAST) a thousand odd pages. Words as small as font 8. Little wonder most university students are bespectacled. I shudder to think that there might be some form of conspiracy between the government, local institutions and spectacle shops.

Well, yes...I had a paper in the morning at 9 and then time for a lunch break before another paper at 2.30. It went definitely smoothly today. The papers were relatively average (contrary to standards in university). What matters most is that i'm down to THREE papers remaining! The Gods must have been very kind to me today, i guess.

I've been surrounded by pretty girls these days, where surrounded refers to everywhere but not near me. Well, for a start, Yuni, even if i'm as gay as Timo, i would still think ur one cute babe...kekeke...In case anyone starts linking any piece of information i'm writing today, let me tell you this: Stop Now!

It's pretty "girls", not pretty girl.

Next are the pretty girls in the library. There's my belle and Jap girl. It's a double-edged sword studying in the library. On one hand seeing pretty girls studying so hard, one can't help but do so as well. On the other hand, one might be too distracted to concentrate on the textbooks. However, ultimately, it does motivate me to study in the library and the pros outweigh the cons....I guess....

Have you ever read Jason Hahn's (Did i spell correctly?) articles on 8 Days? Well, you should. It's more...no...it's as interesting as my blog. Maybe he should do a blog. He came out with a book recently. Twas said in 8 Days that it is available at all major bookstores. Apparently, the Popular in Heartland Mall is not a "major" bookstore.

And no, i do not know Jason.

p.s. For all my friends and netizens out there, i'm not writing as frequent as i used to coz i'm in the midst of my examinations right now..Will do so more frequently after my exams k?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is Yuni???

8:15 PM  
Blogger winterfangs said...

She who should know will know......

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home