Thursday, April 07, 2005

another misery added

Just when i thought life was, is, and going to be unbearable, another little event popped up into my already troubled, disturbed life. There's something wrong with my laptop.

There is something WRONG with my LAPTOP!

I brought my baby to school today with the intention to do my blogging in school....but in the end, i spent an hour and a half trying to figure out why my laptop was and still is erratic. Erratic, not erotic.. In simplest terms, my page file usage was approximately 160MB before today. Today, it's a whooping 260MB. Can someone tell me where that 100MB went to? Virus? Worm? Trojan? From where? I don't surf using my laptop. I open only certified-safe mails. So where the hell my 100MB when to?!!!!!! My virus scan says my baby's 100% clean. Yeah, right!

A real spoiler for the day.

Yuhaini's laptop's all screwed up...At least the IE is...and i once commented that maybe she sort of surfed around too much...too much undesirable sites...well....

I don't surf "too much" using my baby :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home