Wednesday, March 14, 2007

a slimmer me

Yup. I'm slimmer these days. I reckon that i'll have one hot bod in a year's time.

How i love my current job! Unlike the previous one where i'd to slog like a dog, the current one caters more time. More time for gym workouts. If i ever would be on Cleo's 50 most eligible bachelors, the very first thing i'm gonna do is dedicate my long-awaited fame to The Company. Mmm...i wonder if those men are really bachelors..Wait! Is the 50 most eligible thing still existent? KIV: Have to ask the girls on that.

Well. I'm quitting bowling. Fingers all deformed and under-performing because of that. Plus, it's only for rich people who can afford $30 for a weekly game. I'd surmised that spending that money buying TOTO or 4D would be a wiser choice.

For that matter, i'd decided to pick up a new hobby. Something which i can do alone. Something that does not require a sparring partner. Something that does not incur running costs. And so i though, why not photography?

So, i made my way down to THE IT FAIR last weekend. And got myself a camera. Not that i know anything about photography. I know absolutely nothing about it. But hey, isn't it just appealing to learn or do something which you have never ever done before?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work.

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home