Thursday, December 01, 2005

i'm back! i'm back!

Yeah....After like a month and half of absence, i'm here to blog again.
School life sucks. At least for me. I loathe the long 3-4hr journeys to and fro. I hate the idiotic retards who just can't seem to conduct themselves properly on the bus. I despise my low intelligence when i'm surrounded by Einsteins and Newtons. Then, there's always the examinations. Studying hard does not assure you good grades. Praying hard does.

Well. Its the school holidays now. Technically. I'm back in school everyday to do my research for my goddamn thesis. School holidays = Full-time research work. I think i'll never touch ceramics again after i graduate. Cerabia? I've been breathing in nanosized zirconia as long as i can remember. God knows what effects it has on my anatomy. Twelve inches?....Mmm...

I've been down on luck like ever since the semester began. Been relying on blessings given to me by lovely friends. You know who you are. Thanks for replying my incessant messages and encouraging me when i'm down . Can't wait for the new year to arrive. Maybe my luck would be better then.

If you're ever wondering why i'm paragraphing sentences, let me tell you this: I DON"T KNOW EITHER!! Can't seem to expand on a new paragraph. Must be dead brain-cells clogging up. Any way i could replenish them faster? I'm getting tremendously stupid these days.

Nothing much to write about these days. Unless you're interested in microwave sintering of advanced ceramics or friction and wear of polymers. I went bowling today (my only solace). Things should be looking up cos my scores were relatively bettter than those in the past few weeks. Blistered my palm in the process.

I wonder if anyone reads my blog anymore. Maybe everyone stopped reading it since i don't write very often these days. Well, i'm not gonna stop unless blogger crashes and burns. It's the only place where i can blurt everything except racism right? I'm no racist cos i'm a hybrid. Doesn't make sense for a hybrid to be a racist...

Look out for new articles in days to come. More time to blog these days. Should be typing out my thesis now, but hey, i'm one lazy bum k? I need motivation. And no one's motivating enough as yet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kenshin NG said...

Hey peng yew :) dun eva stop blogging siaa..haha your slacker friend here from NS will definitely keep coming here for updates one..ohh and talking about updates i will update you on timing and place for Simon after i contact him again.

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home